The Customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within a period of 14 calendar days from the delivery of the product and even when there are many products in the same order from the delivery and the last while when there is an obligation to deliver products at regular intervals from delivery of the first. The withdrawal is made under the following conditions:
- This withdrawal is unjustified and without any charge and if the item has already been delivered the Customer must return the product exactly in the condition in which it was received, with all its parts, the accompanying forms and its packaging in excellent condition. The return of the item is accepted, only if the buyer has first paid any amount charged by the company for the shipment of the item to him and the shipping costs for the return of the item.
- The declaration of withdrawal is exercised in writing or electronically and the Company is obliged to send a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal as soon as it reaches it.
- Following the declaration of withdrawal, the Company is obliged to return the price received within a maximum of 14 days from the receipt of the products.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable if the Customer had chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Company.
- The refund to the Customer will be made by the same means by which the initial collection was made. Specifically in the case of debit by credit card as follows: in case the price has been paid to the Company by the Bank until the withdrawal and return of the item, the Company will be obliged to inform the Bank about the cancellation of the transaction and the bank will proceed with each transaction provided on the basis of the contract it has drawn up with the Customer. The Company after this information does not bear any responsibility for the time and manner of execution of the rebuttal, which is regulated by the aforementioned contract. The rebuttal process (total or partial) to credit card charges is done exactly as the card has been charged. If the charge has been made in a lump sum, the return will be made in a lump sum, while if the charge has been made in installments then the return will be made in installments. In the case of payment in cash, if the Customer had chosen the option "collection from the store", it will be refunded to him from the store where he received the product. In case of payment by bank transfer the return will also be made by bank transfer to the same account of the Customer.
- The Customer is liable to indemnify the Company if he made use other than that which is necessary for the determination of the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods in the period until the declaration of withdrawal. The determination of the nature, characteristics and function of the goods should be made on the basis of the information provided on the outer packaging of each product, as well as the additional information provided by the Company and in any case without opening the packaging of the products and using the good. The Company is willing to inform the Customer of any questions regarding the nature and operation of the products by providing additional information material electronically or otherwise. In case of opening the package or use, their value is automatically reduced as the product is classified as used and the customer must compensate the company for reducing the value of the product. The reduction of the value from the opening of the package and consequently from the characterization of the product as used is examined on a case by case basis and is determined by the Company. The Company is entitled to agree with the customer its compensation even with mutual set-off.
- In case the withdrawal concerns the provision of services, the Customer must pay an amount commensurate with the one provided until the declaration of withdrawal.
- In case the products are returned damaged or incomplete, the Company has the right to request compensation from the Customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and to proceed unilaterally and without any other in total or partial offset of its claim. against the Customer.
B. There can be no retreat in: a) supply of goods manufactured according to the specifications of the consumer or clearly personalized and b) supply of goods which can be altered (vulnerable) or expire soon (short).
The customer may, using any means of communication, cancel an order placed with any means of communication, so that it is not executed, provided that it has not already been executed (orders that are in the stage of "Pending" or "In process" or " Ongoing").