We consider it important that you know which cookies we use on our website, but also for what reasons we use them, in order to provide the correct information and the best browsing experience on our website. By using cookies, we have the ability to provide you with personalized content, ads based on your interests and needs and to analyze site traffic. By clicking the “Accept all cookies" button you accept the use of all cookies on our website, while with the "Accept only selected cookies" button only the selected cookies will be activated. Learn more about Cookies by clicking “Read More".
The primary goal of our site is to protect the privacy of our visitors and for this reason we adhere to a strict policy.
What are Cookies?
"Cookies" are small files with information that a website stores on a user's computer (usually in the web browser such as Safari, Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Edge, etc), so that every time the user logs on to the website, the last retrieve this information and offer the user related services. A typical example of such information is the user's preferences on a website, as they are stated by the user's choices on that website (eg selection of specific "buttons", searches, ads, etc.).
What types of cookies are there and which ones do we use:
- Necessary: They allow the basic functions of the site, such as navigation and access to safe areas of the website, adding products to the cart and completing purchases. The necessary Cookies are necessary for the site to function properly and to serve the purpose of the user's visit (eg purchase completion).
- Statistics: They help us understand how visitors use and interact with the various pages, collecting and reporting anonymous information.
- Targeting / Advertising: These cookies are used to provide ads with content that suits users and their interests. They can be used to send targeted advertising or personalized offers to the user. They also help us measure the performance of our advertising campaigns.
General Cookie Classification Information
There are two general categories of cookies:
- Technical cookies: necessary for the proper operation of a website and for the user to browse it. Without them, users may not be able to view the pages properly or use certain services.
- Profile creation cookies: are used to create user profiles to send advertising messages according to the preferences displayed by the user while browsing.
Cookies, whether "technical" or "profiled", may also be classified as:
- “Session" cookies, which are deleted immediately after closing the browser
- "Permanent" cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain period of time. These cookies are used, for example, to identify the device that links to a website, facilitating user authentication procedures.
- "Privately owned" cookies, which are created and controlled directly by the operator of the website to which the user is browsing.
- " Third party” cookies, which are created and controlled by parties other than the operator of the website that the user is browsing.
Our Website uses "technical" cookies and in particular the following types of cookies:
- “Privately owned” cookies, session cookies or permanent cookies, which are necessary for browsing the Website, for internal security and systems management purposes
- “Third party” cookies, permanent cookies, used by the Website to send statistical information to Google Analytics, through which the Company can perform statistical analysis of access / visits to the Website. The cookies used serve only statistical purposes and collect information in a centralized form. Using two cookies, the permanent cookies and the session cookies (which expire when the browser closes), Google Analytics also stores a log of the start and end times of site visits. You can prevent Google from collecting data through cookies and the subsequent processing of data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in from the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You can choose which cookies to give your consent below. In the case of third party cookies, users provide or refuse to give their consent directly to the holder of that cookie, to whom the Company simply refers: most third party cookies available on the website may be disabled by users on their own browser or by visiting the websites of their operators directly using the links listed in the table below. In any case, we point out that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use the site and / or make the most of all available features and services.
How to check cookies